A mixed use development that would provide downtown Delray Beach with:
- Two and three bedroom apartments
- High-end retail boutiques
- 60 ft. wide public, landscaped courtyard with outdoor eating restaurants
- Class-A Office space
- A 120-room hotel
- Residential- Inns with amenities for extended stays
- A 400-space underground parking facility and Valet drop-off parking service
- Eight (8) historic structures are being fully renovated & incorporated into the
- project, including the Cathcart House and The Rectory on Swinton
- An attractive pedestrian streetscape along Swinton Avenue with water features and landscape areas
- 60’ wide public pedestrian walkway to Atlantic Avenue
How would the Swinton Commons project benefit the community….?
- 1,698 direct and indirect jobs will be created during construction
- Over 400 permanent, full new jobs will be created in the hospitality, retail, and office sector;
- City’s current property tax base will expand from $343,000 dollars to $2,500,000;
- Will generate a steady increase on property and land value in West Atlantic and South Swinton neighborhood areas;
- Future Grant Fund, created by developer, will help improve historic structures in the neighborhood;
- Beautification of the area through the use of attractive landscaping, water features, and pedestrian walkways, combined with a visually attractive Swinton Avenue streetscape;
- Will also be a catalyst for historic rehabilitation and attract new investment and development in the surrounding areas.
Stay informed about this and other downtown Delray Beach developments by contacting the Delray Beach real estate experts from The Pearl Antonacci Group at Lang Realty.