Lotus Palm New Homes in Boca Raton
Lotus Palm new homes in Boca Raton will be comprised of 12-floor plans within two home collections; the Figi Collection which starts in price at $1,300,000, and the Bali Collection which starts in the $700,000 range. Each Lotus Palm home is named with a hint of South Pacific vibes, such as the Maldives or the Tahiti which are two of the names of some of these spectacular houses for sale.
Lotus' lifestyle will offer several amenities for both a relaxed or active lifestyle from an unmatched selection of amenities to suit every need. A full-time lifestyle director will coordinate year-round activities and clubs, including intramural tennis and pickle ball leagues, as well as a variety of social gatherings, making excellent use of the Clubhouse's elegant lounge and bar area. For those who want to relax and reflect, Lotus offers resort-style pools, including a beach-entry main pool, a lap pool, an indulgent whirlpool spa, and an open tranquil yoga lawn. The indoor fitness studio allows for a number of classes including Pilates, yoga, dance, and more. A fully-equipped fitness facility will be open 24 hours a day for Lotus residents.
Lotus Amenities and Resort-Style Living
Lotus Community Amenities
- 30,000 sq ft grand clubhouse
- Resort-style swimming pool and spa with Kid's Splash Park and a separate lap pool
- Six lighted pickleball courts with shade pavilions
- Six lighted clay tennis courts and one lighted asphalt court
- Elegant lounge with bar and outdoor seating
- Tennis pro shop and on-site tennis professional
- Fully equipped 24-hour fitness center
- Game and card rooms
- Kid's playroom/indoor playground
- Outdoor poolside restaurant
- Social director
- 24-hour staffed gated entrance
Lotus Residence Features
- Kitchens with Upgraded Cabinetry Featuring 42” Upper Cabinets, Frameless Construction, with Full Overlay Doors in a Choice of Designer Colors
- Granite Countertops with Bullnose Edge in a Choice of Designer Colors, or White Corian Countertops with square edges
- GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances including a French door refrigerator and gas cooktop
- Modern interiors feature 12”x24” porcelain floor tile in living and dining areas
- Aluminum impact-resistant windows and exterior doors
- Designer brick pavers on driveway, entry walkway, covered entry and patio
- Luxurious bathrooms with wood cabinetry, granite or Quartz counters, and glass enclosed showers
For more information about Lotus homes for sale in Boca Raton, FL, contact The Pearl Antonacci Group with Compass Real Estate, your Boca Raton Real Estate Experts.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS, Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2023 BeachesMLS, Inc.