- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4,489 SqFt
Brian Pearl, Realtor®
One of Boca Raton and Delray Beach's Best Real Estate Agents
Brian Pearl is a top-producing South Florida real estate professional with a decade of experience, millions of dollars in closed sales, and hundreds of transactions under his belt. Based in Boca Raton, Brian has been assisting home buyers and sellers throughout Palm Beach and Broward Counties since 2004. As a South Florida native and the grandson of a prominent Miami Beach real estate developer, Pearl has real estate in his blood. Brian received his real estate license at the age of 21, but decided to further his education at Florida Atlantic University before beginning his career.
Since becoming an independent businessman in 2004, Brian has created a name for himself in real estate with hard work, integrity and maintaining lasting business relationships with both Clients and fellow Realtors®. He follows the philosophy that he is only as good as his reputation and works to build long-lasting relationships. In his first year of business in 2005, he sold over $7 million and in 2007 during the worst real estate market in recent history, he helped over 72 families find their new home!
Palm Beach County's Best Real Estate Agents
He has continued to grow becoming one of the most successful Realtors under the age of 40 in Palm Beach County. Brian truly enjoys the business aspect of real estate as much as he enjoys helping people. He strives to keep abreast of cutting edge tools and technology to implement into his business. Brian’s talent is only outweighed by his drive to succeed and is exemplified by his tremendous career.
In 2014, Brian’s team closed 196 transactions with a total volume of $30 million, leading to his recognition as one of the Top 250 Teams in America and ranked #36 in the entire State of Florida, by REAL Trends and The Wall Street Journal.
Awards and Recognition
Brian Pearl has received many accolades and has been the recipient of a variety of awards over his 12+ years in the real estate industry and has been featured on several real estate related media including his interview on CBS Channel 12 News regarding real estate market, Coastal Living Magazine, Sun-Sentinel, Palm Beach Post, and others.
- Top Thousand Realtors in America - REAL Trends and The Wall Street Journal - Press Release
- Top 36 Real Estate Teams in Florida by REAL Trends and The Wall Street Journal
- Blue Diamond Elite Award for 2013 Sales Production - Press Release
- Top Half of the Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide - REAL Trends & The Wall Street Journal
- Boca Life Magazine's Top 40 Under 40 Professionals (nominee)
- Twice Awarded the Partner In Growth Award by Keller Williams Realty for Top Recruitment
- Top Sales Production in 2005 by Boca Valley Realty
- America's Best Real Estate Agents in 2016
- Ruby Award by Compass Real Estate for Top Sales Production in 2015
- Diamond Award by Compass Real Estate for Top Sales Production in 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Most Honored Professionals in 2016
Education, Designations, and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing from Florida Atlantic University
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) - Press Release
- Certified Investment Agent Specialist (CIAS) - Press Release
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
- Member of the Realtors Association of The Palm Beaches (RAPB)
- Founding Member of Palm Beach County's Young Professionals Network (YPN)
- Certified Internet Marketing Specialist (IMSD) - Press Release
- Member of the Women's Council of Realtors Palm Beach Chapter
- Member of the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Member of "Who's Who In Luxury Real Estate"
- Member of FIABCI International Real Estate Federation
Giving Back to The Community
Brian Pearl has been very active in giving back to the community. A graduate of Florida Atlantic University (FAU), he has assumed a leadership role in supporting the growth of the University through his fraternity, Pi Kappa Alpha. He served as Chairman of the Alumni Advisory Board of Directors of Pi Kappa Alpha since 2009, supporting charities including the Ryan Gibson Foundation, Susan G. Komen, and Boca Helping Hands. Under Brian’s leadership, the fraternal organization has doubled its retention rate and increased funds raised over 30% in the past year. Brian was a founding member of the inaugural chapter of South Florida’s Young Professionals Network (YPN) through the Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches in 2009 and currently is a member of the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce. Every year, Brian and his team support and donate to several causes including the Alzheimer's Assocation, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).
Featured South Florida Real Estate Listings
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,671 SqFt
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,597 SqFt